Last week I didn't join in with Kate's listography due to being busy fundraising, however, I'm back this week!
Kate has left this week's open ended so we can have our 5 reasons relate to anything we like. Kate chose 5 reasons I know I'm a mother, and I have spent many hours thinking of an alternative and am afraid I just can't as being a mummy is pretty much all I do so...here are my 5 reasons I know I'm a slummy mummy!
1) I rarely leave the house without a dubious stain on some piece of my clothing. It appears there is no good colour to wear, and I often get to the school gate, or a toddler group and notice dried food, snot, dribble and so on on my clothes.
2) I announce to everyone that I'm going to the toilet, and have been known to make reference to what I am going to do, so used to reassuring my boys that 'I'm just nipping for a wee, won't be long'.
3) Following on from the above, I can't recall the last time I actually closed the toilet door. Lavatory visits and showers are a public affair these days. Therefore I apologise to any guests to my house if I forget to shut the toilet door, you know, when 'I'm just nipping for a wee!'
4) Although I actually prefer things clean and tidy, I lack time and energy. The house is completely overrun with toys and despite my best efforts looks like a bomb site.
5) The only time I can find for exercise is 6am, and sometimes I don't bother getting up as I prefer being in bed. Therefore, I still have a mummy tummy and am very unlikely to ever look like Victoria Beckham, or any other glamorous yummy mummy!
So now take a look at everyone else's more inspired reasons.